Douglas Brown was a member of the John Abbott College Department of English for 27 years before becoming the Dean of Career Programs. He is currently John Abbott's Dean of Pedagogical Development and Innovation. He also served as Coordinator of International Students and Projects. He holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Toronto and graduate degress from the Université de Montréal and McGill University.
Sessions in which Douglas Brown attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 5A: Current Education Research: Experiences of Black students, LCEEQ Accompaniment Project
- 1:50 PM - 2:40 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: John Ryan, Leadership Committee for English Education in Quebec (LCEEQ)