Philippe Gagné has been teaching French as a second language at Cégep Vanier since 2002. He is co-director of the Groupe de recherche sur les jumelages interculturels. He has a keen interest in bridging language groups within the Quebec college network (e.g. Nursing and Soins infirmiers). He was awarded the Prix de la ministre en Enseignement supérieur du Gouvernement du Québec in 2016 for a study on curricular coherence at the college level.
Sessions in which Philippe Gagné attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 2C: Retaining College Students and Graduates
- 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: Nicholas Salt...