Sessions in which Annalisa Turner attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 2A: Overcoming the distance: Practices in education in an online world
- 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: Richard Schmid, Professor, Education, Concordia University
- Session 9C: Panel discussion: Are Teachers Who Teach History in English-Language Schools Key for Vitalizing English-Speaking Quebec?
- 1:50 PM - 2:40 PM | 50 minutes