Sta Kuzviwanza is a policy researcher and analyst with a background in economics and technology policy. Sta previously worked as the policy lead for Québec at Airbnb Canada and as a consultant providing policy analysis to organizations in the private and public sectors. She holds a Master of Public Policy from the Max Bell School of Public Policy and a Bachelor’s in Economics and African Studies from McGill University.
Sessions in which Sta Kuzviwanza attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 3B: Panel Discussion: Adapting Literacy Services: Considerations for Reaching Vulnerable Populations in Times of Crisis
- 3:20 PM - 4:10 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: Laura Thompson, Project Manager, Literacy Quebec Speakers:Margo Leg...
- Keynote Address: The Future of Education in an Official-Language Minority Setting: Demographic Change and New Points of View
- 3:10 PM - 4:00 PM | 50 minutes
- Raymond Théberge, Commissioner of Official Languages of CanadaThe Future of Education in an Official-Language...