Sessions in which Diane Gérin-Lajoie attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 3A: Panel discussion: Sustainable Initiatives for the Future of Quebec’s Black English-Speaking Communities
- 3:20 PM - 4:10 PM | 50 minutes
- Sustainable initiatives for the future of Quebec’s Black English-speaking communities – The Concordia Library Black community Archives:...
- Keynote Address: The Future of Education in an Official-Language Minority Setting: Demographic Change and New Points of View
- 3:10 PM - 4:00 PM | 50 minutes
- Raymond Théberge, Commissioner of Official Languages of CanadaThe Future of Education in an Official-Language...