I am so pleased to represent Eastern Shores School Board as the Preschool Consultant! This is a dossier that I hold close to my heart, and a milieu that I have been involved with for over fifteen years. Whether it be through the capacity of teacher, mentor, or consultant, I have immensely enjoyed working with the MEQ curriculum, and creating engaging and educational programming for the preschool learner. I am excited to share my knowledge with teachers, and guide in facilitating practice, pedagogy, educational process, (and of course) play, to the best of my abilities.
Sessions in which Sheryl Hayes attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 3B: Panel Discussion: Adapting Literacy Services: Considerations for Reaching Vulnerable Populations in Times of Crisis
- 3:20 PM - 4:10 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: Laura Thompson, Project Manager, Literacy Quebec Speakers:Margo Leg...
- Keynote Address: Online Education - The Experience of the Quebec Board of Black Educators
- 12:30 PM - 1:20 PM | 50 minutes
- Alix Adrien, President, Quebec Board of Black EducatorsOnline Education - The Experience of the Quebec Board ...
- Session 9A: Education Issues & English-Speaking Indigenous Communities
- 1:50 PM - 2:40 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: Lina Shoumarova, Knowledge Mobilization Coordinator, QUESCREN
- Keynote Address: The Future of Education in an Official-Language Minority Setting: Demographic Change and New Points of View
- 3:10 PM - 4:00 PM | 50 minutes
- Raymond Théberge, Commissioner of Official Languages of CanadaThe Future of Education in an Official-Language...