Sessions in which Russell Abraira attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 3A: Panel discussion: Sustainable Initiatives for the Future of Quebec’s Black English-Speaking Communities
- 3:20 PM - 4:10 PM | 50 minutes
- Sustainable initiatives for the future of Quebec’s Black English-speaking communities – The Concordia Library Black community Archives:...
- Session 5A: Current Education Research: Experiences of Black students, LCEEQ Accompaniment Project
- 1:50 PM - 2:40 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: John Ryan, Leadership Committee for English Education in Quebec (LCEEQ)