Sessions in which Ed Humphrey attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Session 2B: Mapping the Demographics of English-Language Education
- 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: John McMahon, Directo...
- Session 3B: Panel Discussion: Adapting Literacy Services: Considerations for Reaching Vulnerable Populations in Times of Crisis
- 3:20 PM - 4:10 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: Laura Thompson, Project Manager, Literacy Quebec Speakers:Margo Leg...
- Keynote Address: Online Education - The Experience of the Quebec Board of Black Educators
- 12:30 PM - 1:20 PM | 50 minutes
- Alix Adrien, President, Quebec Board of Black EducatorsOnline Education - The Experience of the Quebec Board ...
- Session 5B: Education Rights and the Law
- 1:50 PM - 2:40 PM | 50 minutes
- Moderator: Sylvia Martin-Laforge, Director General, Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN)