Caroline Dufour is a graduate of Bishop’s University and is currently studying political science at the Université de Montréal at the graduate level. She also works as a researcher and data analyst for Playfair Statistics. Her interests include climate policy, social inequalities, political polarization and quantitative analysis.
Sessions in which Caroline Dufour participates
Sessions in which Caroline Dufour attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Keynote Address: The Future of Education in an Official-Language Minority Setting: Demographic Change and New Points of View
- 3:10 PM - 4:00 PM | 50 minutes
- Raymond Théberge, Commissioner of Official Languages of CanadaThe Future of Education in an Official-Language...