Director of Policy and Research
Stephen Thompson is the Director of Policy and Research at the Quebec Community Groups Network, a position he has held since 2009. He holds a Masters in Constitutional Law from Osgoode Law School.
Sessions in which Stephen Thompson attends
- Welcome Remarks, followed by Keynote Address: The Importance of a Plurilingual Approach in English-Speaking Higher Education for Language Vitality and Identity Validation
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour
- Welcome remarks:Lorraine O'Donnell, Research Associate, QUESCREN; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Sch...
- Keynote Address: The Future of Education in an Official-Language Minority Setting: Demographic Change and New Points of View
- 3:10 PM - 4:00 PM | 50 minutes
- Raymond Théberge, Commissioner of Official Languages of CanadaThe Future of Education in an Official-Language...