To maximize your virtual
experience in this event, we encourage you to complete the following steps:
To get started, confirm your system is updated.
Find the technical requirements in the Frequently Asked Questions.
Log in to the virtual conference space.
- Click the login button (at the top right-hand corner of your screen).
- Enter the email address you used to register and click Continue.
- Click on “Magic Link for …” to request the magic login link by email. Note: (Use your password instead IF you have already set a password.)
- You will receive an email with a login button. (The sender is email@example.com).
- Click on the login button to access the virtual conference space.
Note: Use the magic link. Check your Inbox and your Spam folder. If you do not receive the magic link email you may follow the steps below:
- On the login page, enter the email address you used to register and click on Try another way
- Enter the ticket number and click Continue.
- Enter the confirmation code and click Continue.
Note: You will find your ticket number and code number in the Confirmation email you received by email after completing your registration.
Change your password.
Do this to ease the log in process, rather than waiting for the Magic Link each day. Go to Change my Password in the Settings. This short video may help!
Add information to your profile.
Tell other participants about you to facilitate networking (see step-by-step instructions for adding your photo and changing privacy settings in the FAQs). Specifically, you can add:
- A brief bio that shares your professional interests
- A photo (so other participants know what you look like)
- Social media info, especially LinkedIn (the professional service)
Personalize your schedule.
- Login to the virtual conference space.
- Click on Schedule on the website menu. Alternatively, you can find all presentations and session abstracts in the Conference Program.
- Click on the heart icon (the right-hand side on session image), to add your favorite sessions to Your Schedule.
- Go to My Schedule to view your favorite sessions.
Check out the 32 Interactive Posters in advance of their sessions!
- The Posters tab lists all presentations that you can filter by tags
- Open the presentation in order to view the pdfs, videos, and abstract submitted by our presenters.
- Leave comments and questions using the chat function.
- You must be logged in to attend virtual sessions. Conference sessions will be only accessible at the scheduled dates and times. Exceptionally, the material for the Interactive Poster Session are always available.
- Click on the session you wish to attend.
- Click on the Join Virtual Session button, which will be visible only approximately 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
This is an integral part of this year's conference theme. We have a few ways to help you make the most engaging connections throughout the conference!
Here are tips to enhance your networking experience:
Only on the conference dates, (June 2-4 EST time) you may chat with the conference community. To do so, log in, find your peers by checking out the list of attendees and speakers:
- Click on the chat bubble icon under the attendee's or speaker's name
- The messaging board will appear
- You may either view a profile, send a written text message or invite someone to a video call. Please note, that if your peers are not logged in, they will not get your request until active on the event site.
- You may also make general Event posts, which are "visible to all".
You will have other the opportunities for you to join the social get together activities-part of the scheduled programming. Be sure to favorite them in your schedule!
Having trouble with something? Someone from the conference team will be monitoring the messaging chat between 9- 5 p.m. daily.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions or concerns!