BREAK - Join us in Agora, our virtual space for conversations and networking
2:40 PM, Friday 5 Nov 2021 (30 minutes)
This session is in the past.
The virtual space is closed.
Here is how to connect to Agora:
Agora uses the online platform Wonder. This networking platform is meant to simulate the live experience of informal networking and connecting with your peers in between sessions. The virtual room is open all day, you may revisit at any point during the day.
Before joining the room...
- Make sure to turn off all video conferencing tools - Parallel video calls may lead to technical difficulties.
- For the best virtual experience connect on your desktop or laptop computer, not mobile device.
- Wonder is not well-supported in Internet Explorer, for an optimal experience we recommend using Chrome
Once inside the room, you can...
- Check the participant list and find colleagues in the room with similar areas of interest
- Join or leave conversations by moving your cursor to a different group of people
- Create large or small groups by finding different areas to network in the room
- Interact via video or chat – with individuals or groups you join
- If you wish to have a private conversation, you may lock your circle with the lock icon visible in the upper right corner
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN
- Click on the “Join virtual session” green button above
- Take a snapshot – Click on the button and give us your best smile!
- Answer the icebreaker question
- Explore – move your cursor and click to navigate around the room and join discussion circles and chat with others
For any issues, please add your comments in the chat and we will be sure to address anything.