Dr. Giuliana Cucinelli
Dr. Giuliana Cucinelli is an Associate Professor in the Educational Technology Program in the Department of Education at Concordia University, and the co-director of the Participatory Media cluster for Concordia University's Milieux Institute for Arts, Culture and Technology. Cucinelli's research-creation program focuses on the social, cultural and educational impacts of technology.
Sessions auxquelles Dr. Giuliana Cucinelli assiste
- Keynote: Complaining Effectively Can Change the World
- 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM | 1 heure 15 minutes
- Use of Moijang/Microsoft's Minecraft (2009) as a Teaching Tool in Undergraduate Classrooms
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 heure
- The Building Blocks of Effective Teaching in Higher Education: Insights from the Empirical Literature
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM | 1 heure
- Innovative Topic: Where Are You? What Does it Mean to Work Online in a Traditional Higher Education Context?
- 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 heure