I am currently an Instructional Designer with Digital Education Strategies at The Chang School of Continuing Education at Ryerson University. I hold an MA in Educational Technology from Concordia University and have designed in a variety of learning environments, including K-12, higher education, and corporate. This past year, I co-developed and co-led a two-week training to help Chang School instructors transition to remote teaching, with a focus on communication strategies and authentic assessment.
I enjoy reading about and discussing the many facets of online learning. Please reach out on Twitter (@Murray_Je), or find me in a nearby virtual hallway. :)
Sessions auxquelles John Murray participe
Sessions auxquelles John Murray assiste
- Session Topic: Self-Regulated Learning
- 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 heure
- From Other-Regulation to Self Regulation: Gamification of Language Learning Strategy Instruction. Teresa Hernandez Gonzalez, Concordia University S...
- Keynote: Complaining Effectively Can Change the World
- 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM | 1 heure 15 minutes
- We all want to make the world a better place, but most of us don’t know where to start. Our keynote, Amy Fish, can turn a raving rant into a compla...
- Session Topic: Managing Projects and Change
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 1 heure
- JIRA - Agile Technology Which Manages Operations Other Than Teaching and Learning, Orzu Kamolova, Université de Montréal O...
- Closing Keynote: Education in Refugee Camps: Working with the Rohingya and Other Displaced Communities
- 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 heure 15 minutes
- Over one million Rohingya refugees are in camps in Bangladesh, forced to flee a brutal campaign of genocide. This presentation discusses how a Cana...