Learning and Performance Consultant
Participates in 1 Session
An experienced educator, with a background in community development, I focus on creative problem solving and building strong relationships. I show groups and individuals how to reach their goals by becoming better collaborators, more effective communicators and courageous leaders.
I work with people to engage them in a process that invites curiosity, bravery and which challenges limiting beliefs about themselves and they can achieve.
Sessions in which Kelly Boutilier participates
- Session Topic: Adult and Continuing Education
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM | 1 hour
- A Guild-based Delivery Model for Continuing Education in the Workplace, Gail Carmichael, Shopify Earn While You Learn-Francisation Training for Wor...
Sessions in which Kelly Boutilier attends
- Session Topic: Indigenizing the Curriculum
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour
- Histories of Indigenous Peoples and Canada: An Open Textbook Case Study. Melissa Jakubec, Thompson Rivers University