Centre of Distance Education, Athabasca University
Sessions in which Mae Doran attends
- Keynote: Complaining Effectively Can Change the World
- 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- We all want to make the world a better place, but most of us don’t know where to start. Our keynote, Amy Fish, can turn a raving rant into a compla...
- Session Topic: And Now for Something Different (And Cool!)
- 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 hour
- Esports on Campus: From idea to Implementation, Jonathan Easton, SUNY Empire State College; Charles Murray III, SUNY
- Session Topic: Managing Projects and Change
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 1 hour
- JIRA - Agile Technology Which Manages Operations Other Than Teaching and Learning, Orzu Kamolova, Université de Montréal O...
- Creating Virtual Simulation Games to Enhance Learner Engagement
- 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM | 1 hour
- Closing Keynote: Education in Refugee Camps: Working with the Rohingya and Other Displaced Communities
- 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Over one million Rohingya refugees are in camps in Bangladesh, forced to flee a brutal campaign of genocide. This presentation discusses how a Cana...