Erica Hargreave is an award-winning storyteller and educator with Ahimsa Media and BCIT, who enjoys experimenting with utilizing different forms of technology in both her storytelling and her teaching. She is passionate about using stories to provoke thought, inspire the imagination, and bring education to life. With that she relishes in the art of storyworld development and building niche communities to those storyworlds. These are all things that she loves to teach, helping others to make their dreams a reality.
These days, Erica is busy exploring Experiential Media, Accessibility in Online Learning, and Sustainable Funding Models for Creators and Open Education as a student doing a Master of Educational Technology.
Sessions in which Erica Hargreave participates
Sessions in which Erica Hargreave attends
- Keynote: Complaining Effectively Can Change the World
- 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- We all want to make the world a better place, but most of us don’t know where to start. Our keynote, Amy Fish, can turn a raving rant into a compla...
- Session Topic: And Now for Something Different (And Cool!)
- 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 hour
- Esports on Campus: From idea to Implementation, Jonathan Easton, SUNY Empire State College; Charles Murray III, SUNY
- Closing Keynote: Education in Refugee Camps: Working with the Rohingya and Other Displaced Communities
- 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Over one million Rohingya refugees are in camps in Bangladesh, forced to flee a brutal campaign of genocide. This presentation discusses how a Cana...