Ms. Julie Maier
University of Saskatachewan
Sessions in which Ms. Julie Maier attends
- Keynote: Complaining Effectively Can Change the World
- 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- We all want to make the world a better place, but most of us don’t know where to start. Our keynote, Amy Fish, can turn a raving rant into a compla...
- Session Topic: Technology and Learning
- 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | 1 hour
- Systematic Review of Online Learning Research from 2009 to 2018, Florence Martin, University of North Carolina Charlotte; Ting Sun, University of N...
- Session Topic: Engaging Learners and Encouraging Contemplation
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM | 1 hour
- Facilitating Social Interaction to Augment Critical Discourse. Stephen Doubt, Thompson Rivers University Exploring Con...
- Session Topic: Essential Pedagogy and Academic Skills
- 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM | 1 hour
- Designing an Online Course: Opportunities and Challenges to Innovate Using Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction, Carol Sparkes, Thompson River...