Call for Special Sessions
The 11th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure is going to take place at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada on 8th-12th August 2022. The event is organized jointly by Concordia University, Montreal, Canada and ISHMII (International Society for Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure). The objective of this Conference is to promote the cultivation of knowledge in the field of Structural Health Monitoring by integrating the pillars of Academia and Industry. The organizing committee looks to extend the horizon of the existing techniques in this field by extensive discussions and bringing together the spearheads of the scientific community working in this vast domain under one umbrella. By this a foreseeable outcome will be reached where the research community will be equipped with next generation technology to overcome the existing challenges in present day Structural Health Monitoring, benefiting the society at large.
The Organizing Committee is now accepting Special Session proposals for the Conference. Sessions are encouraged from the broad domains as mentioned below. For detailed sub-areas please refer to 'Key-areas'.
- Structural System Identification & Model Updating
- Structural Health Diagnosis/Signal Processing
- Damage Identification, Condition Assessment, and Service-life prediction
- Strengthening, Repair & Maintenance, and Cost & Life Cycle Analysis
- Durability Issues under harsh environments
- Sensors & Devices: NDT/NDE, Internet of Things, Actuators, etc.
- Smart Materials and Systems
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, and Cloud Computing Applications
- Resilient and Sustainable Civil Infrastructure, Reliability & Stochastic Analysis, and vulnerability assessment
- Practical Applications and Case Studies
- Other Monitoring Applications (like Occupant Comfort, Environmental Monitoring, Building Energy consumption, Climate Change effects, Cold Climate and Northern Issues)
- Other emerging topics in SHM
- Other Inter-Disciplinary topics related to the field of Structural Health Monitoring are also encouraged.
Session proposals for the Conference should include the Title, Short Description (upto 300 words) and Name and Affiliation of Special Session Organizer. Session proposals need to be submitted over e-mail to the SHMII-11 Secretariat.
e-mail (for submission of session proposal and queries): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject Line for e-mail: SPECIAL SESSION PROPOSAL
Deadline for Abstract Submission (Special Session Proposal): 2022 - June - 15
We look forward to your contributions to the Conference for the overall development in the field of Structural Health Monitoring.