Here is the list of the most frequently asked questions, organized by the following topics:
- Registration Ticket
- Editing your Profile
- What is included in my ticket?
Registering for the 12th Annual SALTISE Conference includes all access to the virtual event space, which contains all online sessions and social opportunities in the period from June 12th to June 13th, 2023.
- I registered but haven’t received a confirmation. What should I do?
You should receive a confirmation receipt by email immediately after your transaction is completed. If you do not see the email in your inbox, then please be sure to check your spam folder in case our email got flagged as spam.
- How do I log in to the event site?
Please be sure you have registered to attend the conference. Once you have checked out a registration ticket, you may log in here.
Editing your Profile
- How do I create or modify my profile information and upload my picture?
- Login to the conference space to edit/update your profile, and to upload your picture.
- Click on the icon (at the top right-hand corner of your screen), the menu list will appear with your name at the top.
- Click on your name to access your profile.
- To upload your picture:
- In My Profile, click on Select Image. You will be prompted to drop files here, paste or browse.
- Choose the method of your preference - drop your picture, paste it or browse it from your computer. Your picture will be added to your profile.
- Make sure to click Saveto complete the upload (it’s at the bottom of the page); otherwise, changes will not be uploaded on the conference website.
- By default, the system will share information about yourself with other attendees by filling in and publishing your profile in the menu Attendees.
- If you do not want your profile not to appear in the Attendees list, you may disable the public profile in My Settings.