Sessions in which Dajana Vuckovic attends
- Will adding long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids to the diet of a 'new moms' help her baby’s immune system develop?
- 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM | 45 minutes
- The majority of immune development and the ability to ‘tolerate’ food proteins occurs after birth, during the period when most infants’ are cons...
- Sexual dimorphism in clock gene function in the striatum
- 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM | 15 minutes
- Circadian clock genes are widely expressed in mammalian brain. Despite considerable knowledge about the role of these genes in the generation of...