Azfar Adib is currently a PhD student in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada. His doctoral research is focused on developing ECG based biometric applications based on adaptable AI solution. Azfar holds a BSc in Electrical Engineering and an MBA , followed by over 8.5 years of professional experience in a leading telecommunication service provider in Bangladesh. He contributed there across different dimensions, like: IoT-M2M services, 3G mobile broadband network, industry-academic collaboration.
Azfar is a Senior Member in IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers). He is highly passionate about empowering people towards best possible usage of technology, which he regularly promotes through public speaking-writing and various voluntary engagements. He has over 40 writings published in different arena. Currently he is also working as a workshop leader in Concordia University, conducting leadership workshops for graduate students.
Sessions in which Azfar Adib attends
- Heart Rate Recovery & Oxygen Recovery Kinetics in Individuals with Comorbid Insomnia and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Before and After Exercise alone or in combination with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia
- Background: Recovery kinetics following cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET) have yet not been described in people with OSA and comorbid insomni...
- Personalized fNIRS to monitor and reconstruct brain activity in realistic lifestyle conditions
- 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM | 15 minutes
- In this talk, we will present our recent developments in the context of Personalized functional Near Infra-Red Spectroscopy (fNIRS) investigatio...
- Beyond the medicine cabinet: Non-pharmacological approaches to treat cognitive-motor disorders
- 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM | 45 minutes
- Disorders of gait and cognition are central to many age related conditions and diseases. While there are medications available to treat some of ...