Sessions in which Delphine Fleys attends
- Heart Rate Recovery & Oxygen Recovery Kinetics in Individuals with Comorbid Insomnia and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Before and After Exercise alone or in combination with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia
- Background: Recovery kinetics following cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET) have yet not been described in people with OSA and comorbid insomni...
- Sleep and cognitive health: neural mechanisms and clinical perspectives
- 9:00 AM - 9:15 AM | 15 minutes
- Sleep is important for memory consolidation and cognitives performances during the day. There is increasing evidence that brain o...