Ladan Ghazi Saidi
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Sessions in which Ladan Ghazi Saidi attends
- White matter microstructure associated with functional connectivity changes following short-term learning of a visuomotor sequence
- Efficient neural transmission is crucial for optimal brain function, yet the plastic potential of white matter (WM) has long been overlooked. Growi...
- Age Differences in Motor and 'Non-Motor' Brain Regions Correlate with Motor Function
- 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM | 45 minutes
- With aging, there are declines in sensorimotor functions such as fine motor control, gait and balance. Moreover, the largest age differences in ...
- Beyond the medicine cabinet: Non-pharmacological approaches to treat cognitive-motor disorders
- 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM | 45 minutes
- Disorders of gait and cognition are central to many age related conditions and diseases. While there are medications available to treat some of ...