This event is complimentary to all [postdoctoral fellows and doctoral candidates who have submitted their thesis from universities across Quebec. You will have access to the virtual event space containing all online sessions and registered participants taking place from December 7th through 10th, 2020. Recording of sessions will be available on the website for up to two months after the event.
- I can’t attend a session, will recordings be made available?
Yes! When the event concludes, the session recordings will be added when they become available. They will only be accessible to registered attendees after logging in using your profile.
- I can’t log in, who do I contact from the organizing committee?
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I registered, but haven’t received a confirmation, what should I do?
You should receive a confirmation email immediately after your registration is completed. If you do not see the email in your inbox, then please be sure to check your spam folder in case it got flagged as spam.
- What technical requirements are needed to attend the virtual event?
Please refer to the Technical Requirements
- What should I do if I have an issue with another participant’s behavior at the conference?
We insist that all participants of the conference abide by the conference code of conduct. If you witness or experience a violation of the code of conduct, please contact the organizers at email@example.com. The reports will be treated with discretion.
- My question is not listed.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org