LxD, UDL Specialist
KnowledgeOne / eConcordia
Participates in 1 Session
Vanessa McCance has been working at KnowledgeOne since 2014. In that time, she has taken on the roles of Instructional Developer, Content Strategist, and Learning Experience Designer. She now takes on the added title of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Specialist. With a passion for accessible and inclusive learning, she works to create impactful and comprehensive courses and trainings to be used by a variety of learners with diverse needs.
Vanessa graduated from Concordia University with a Master of Arts from the Department of Educational Technology.
Sessions in which Vanessa McCance participates
- Making Accessibility Accessible: Tips to Try and Examples Applied
- 12:15 PM - 1:00 PM | 45 minutes
- This session will address the topic of accessibility and explore why making co...
Sessions in which Vanessa McCance attends
- Making Moodle Course Content More Accessible
- 10:00 AM - 10:25 AM | 25 minutes
- The term “Digital Accessibility” describes the notion of ensuring that all use...
- Web Accessibility Basics
- 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM | 45 minutes
- Want to understand how you can make your web presence more accessible? This presentation is for you! You'll learn about our current status in te...