Concordia's Centre for Teaching and Learning
Participates in 1 Session
Dalia Radwan is a Curriculum Developer at the Centre for Teaching and Learning. Her primary focus in this role is on students' experience at the learning and performance ecosystem level. She takes students' perspectives as the point of departure for program and course design and examines the main environmental factors impacting student experience and learning outcomes.
Sessions in which Dalia Radwan participates
- Making Moodle Course Content More Accessible
- 10:00 AM - 10:25 AM | 25 minutes
- The term “Digital Accessibility” describes the notion of ensuring that all use...
Sessions in which Dalia Radwan attends
- Surviving and Thriving in the New Digital Future
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM | 1 hour
- Don’t miss the plenary session w...