Digital Preservation Librarian
Concordia University Library
Participates in 1 Session
Sarah Lake has been the Digital Preservation Librarian at Concordia University Library since September 2020. She is the project lead for the Library's Digital Preservation Service and the Chair of the Library's Digital Preservation Committee and Web Archiving Working Group. Prior to her current position, she worked as an archivist in various settings, including Concordia University Records Management and Archives and the Library's Special Collections.
Sessions in which Sarah Lake participates
- Web archiving with Conifer
- 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 45 minutes
- Websites are fragile and ephemeral. Huge swaths of the internet disappear ever...
Sessions in which Sarah Lake attends
- Web Accessibility Basics
- 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM | 45 minutes
- Want to understand how you can make your web presence more accessible? This presentation is for you! You'll learn about our current status in te...