Jessica Dahbi is one of the behind the scene event coordinators at Conference Services since 2015. She holds a master’s degree in Strategic Event and Tourism Management from Skema Business School (France) and has over 10 years experience working in the event and tourism industries.
Highly organized with strong customer service skills, Jessica is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times. Moreover, her international profile and her personality allow her to better adapt to any situation and remain calm.
Over the past 6 years at Concordia, Jessica has planned a multitude of event types such as conferences, workshops, weddings, student social activities and so on. More recently, she has diversified her areas of expertise by overseeing the logistics of numerous virtual events.
Sessions in which Jessica Dahbi participates
- Behind the Scenes of creating the Digital Skillshare Unconference
- 11:15 AM - 11:55 AM | 40 minutes
- Explore the front and back end of the Grenadine virtual event Platform and learn the planning process from A to Z so that you can use this tool ...
- VPSS Launch of the Sustainable Virtual Event Guide
- 11:30 AM - 11:55 AM | 25 minutes
- As part of Concordia's sustainability mandate, and in collaboration with key stakeholders across the university, Hospitality Concordia and the O...